1. K-State home
  2. »Administration and Finance
  3. »Division of Financial Services
  4. »General Accounting
  5. »Payments
  6. »Paying A Nonresident Alien

Division of Financial Services

Division of Financial Services
Kansas State University
105 Anderson Hall
919 Mid-Campus Dr. North
Manhattan, KS 66506

Paying a Nonresident Alien

Payments to nonresident aliens, who are conducting activities in the United States, require additional tax guidelines.  The three most common types of payments to nonresident aliens are payments of honoraria or payments for services rendered, scholarship/fellowship, and substantiated travel reimbursement.  Please see the information below to learn more about the tax guidelines for each type of payment.