Purchasing and Contract Services
Our mission is to support and facilitate the acquisition of goods and services by applying best business practices. We collaborate with the university and the state of Kansas to serve the university's instructional, research and public service missions.
Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM)
Purchasing and Contract Services utilizes CobbleStone Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) software to provide streamlined, collaborative contract management and procurement solutions. The CLM electronic workflow is a transparent process that increases purchasing efficiencies. Features include:
- Workflow to automatically route contracts through appropriate approval processes.
- Transparency for campus users regarding contract workflow and status
- Enhanced collaboration and approval tracking.
- Elimination of paper requests and forms
- Securely store an unlimited amount of contracts within a contract repository.
- Contract expiration notifications to departments business liaisons
- University-wide contract repository