2017 Trombone Day Schedule - TBA
November 11th, 2017
K-State vs. vs. West Virginia - Start Time TBA
Report to the Indoor Football Practice Facility South of Bramlage. Please be early and allow enough time for parking/drop off/ Parking at the stadium is on your own and averages about $20 cash for the day.
6 hours before kick off - Check in Indoor Football Facility (South of Bramlage, down the hill)
5 hours and 30 minutes before kick off - Rehearsal/clinic
1 hour before kick off - March to stadium with KSUMB
Halftime Performance with the KSUMB
Things to Bring:
1. Your instrument
2. Jean/Sneakers (Caps and T-Shirts will be provided) Weather may be cool so plan accordingly.
3. Music (email Courtney at email@example.com if you have not yet received the music by email)
4. Water Bottle (with your name on it)
5. Flip Folder (with your name on it)
1. Parking on your own
2. Stay the entire game and have fun with the KSUMB in the stands!
3. Food provided
4. Be prepared for WEATHER!!!
Music to play with the KSUMB:
Big Red One/Army Song
Stars and Stripes Forever
Stars and Stripes Tag