Fall 2020 KSUMB Schedule-Save the Date!
Save The Dates! - Fall 2020 KSUMB Events
Our fall 2020 marching band events have been finalized! Please save the dates and we will let you know when more information/registrations are available
- Sept. 5 – K-State vs. Buffalo
- Sept. 12 – K-State vs. North Dakota - Band Director Day, All Star Marching Band Day
- Sept. 19 – K-State vs. Vanderbilt - Fort Riley Day
- Oct. 3 – K-State vs. Texas - Harley Day
- Oct. 10 – K-State vs. KU - Homecoming
- Oct. 17 – Central States Marching Festival
- Nov. 7 – K-State vs. Texas Tech
- Nov. 21 – K-State vs. Oklahoma State - Senior Day
- Nov. 22 – KSUMB Luncheon and Concert
- Dec. 13 – KSUMB Band Banquet
New Glowlogos for The Pride
Checkout this this link for the NEW light-up license plates for your car. Click HERE!!!
Kansas State University Marching Band
Welcome, and thank you for your interest in the Pride of Wildcat Land. Located at Kansas State University in Manhattan, Kansas, the 400+ member "Pride" performs at K-State Wildcat football games in the fall and represents Kansas State University at many other events. These events include bowl games and pep rallies as well as administrative, Alumni, and Foundation functions.
The K-State Marching Band is under the direction of Dr. Frank Tracz, Director of Bands, and Dr. Alex Wimmer, Assistant Director of Bands.
If you are a prospective student and are interested in obtaining more information about our band program and scholarship information, please click on the "Sign up Now" button to the left, to complete a Prospective Form. This form does not obligate you to K-State nor our program. From this form we are able to send you important information to help you make an informed decision.
Please explore the links to the left to learn more about our history, songs, traditions, personnel, organizations, and other resources of the Kansas State University Marching Band. If you are prospective band member and would like more information complete our online prospective member form, call us at 785-532-3816, or schedule a campus visit!