2023 Trombone Day
K-State Trombone Day
November 11, 2023 | K-State vs. Baylor
|12:00PM - 12:30PM||Check-In at Indoor Football Facility, Drop off Cases, Get Uniform|
|12:30PM||Walk To Gate D|
|1:00PM - 3:00PM||Rehearsal with the KSUMB (BSFS)|
Dressed in Trumpet-Mellophone Day T-Shirt and Ballcap
|3:15PM - 4:00PM||Clinic with Dr. Kilgore and Dr. Kerstetter (Indoor Practice Facility)|
|4:00PM - 4:45PM||Lunch (Indoor Facility)|
|4:45PM||Prepare to March to Stadium (Indoor Practice Facility)|
|5:00PM||March to Stadium|
|5:30PM||Trumpet/Mellophone Day participants to stadium seats (BSFS)|
Wildcat Victory!!! Thank you for being part of the 2022 Trumpet-Mellophone Day!!!
Below is a list of items you will need to bring:
- Your instrument and case (case clearly labeled with your name/school).
- Your flip-folder (with your name on it) with printed copies of the Trumpet-Mellophone Day music.
- Jeans, tennis shoes, and a jacket or sweatshirt for cold weather (be prepared for rain).
- A water bottle (with your name on it).
Your Trombone Day T-Shirt and Ballcap will be issued Saturday.
This is your uniform to get in and out of the stadium for both rehearsal and for the game. You MUST be wearing this uniform the entire time you are on campus!!! You will be performing with the KSUMB as part of our halftime show! Please be patient and flexible on Saturday morning as we coordinate all these moving parts.
- The participants of Trombone Day will enter the stadium with the K-State Band and sit in section 26 within the designated band rows.
- Every family member needs a ticket.
- Tickets are currently only $19.50 each during the season ticket holder presale. We have dynamic pricing. This price can go up or down based on demand.
- Tickets will be in sections 428-430 (same as in 2021).
- A limited number of tickets are being held until Friday, July 14.
Other reminders for you:
- Stadium Security – For the game, you are only allowed to march into the stadium with your instrument, flip folder, and water bottle into the stadium. NOTHING ELSE IS ALLOWED IN THE STADIUM.
- Parking is on your own. Average parking for around the stadium is $20.00 cash. Arrive early enough to allow time for you to walk to the Indoor Practice Facility south of Bramlage Coliseum.
- If you are being dropped off, you must be dropped off in front of the Stone House Lot (see attached map). THIS IS A QUICK, DROP-OFF POINT ONLY.
- Parents, directors, or other spectators are not allowed to watch rehearsal on November 5th.
- You will stay the entire game and play/have fun with the KSUMB in the stands!
- Food is provided for you!