Over the past few years, Human Resources underwent a comprehensive initiative to review our rewards systems which began with developing job descriptions for all university support staff and unclassified professional staff positions. Unclassified professional staff with faculty status and faculty positions were not included in the study.
Along with developing job descriptions, this initiative also included an analysis of market competitiveness and designing compensation plans that consider the correlation of total rewards to base pay.
- Updated Job Descriptions published August 21, 2017
- Compensation methodology video published June 24, 2017
- Updated FAQs June 24, 2017
- Compensation structure resources for managers published April 3, 2017
- Updated Pay Grades and Job Descriptions published March 6, 2017
- View the September 6, 2016 K-State Leadership webinar with CBIZ Human Resources
- View the March 28, 2016 Open Forum
In the news
- Reclassification process now available (Sept. 19, 2017)
- Human Resources has revised the reclassification process following the spring 2017 rollout of Total Rewards.
- Total Rewards takes next steps (March 31, 2017)
President Richard Myers writes about Human Resources Total Rewards compensation strategy.
- A title challenge (March 30, 2017)
Jeff Morris, acting vice president for Human Resources, writes about the Total Rewards changes that will be sent Monday, April 3.
For Further Questions Please Contact:
Compensation and Organizational Effectiveness
Kansas State University