Human Resources is currently recruiting for the following position(s).
Search Committee Members
- Kathleen Hatch, Co-Chair, Morrison Family Associate Vice President for Student Well-Being
- Jason Ellis, Co-Chair, Professor, Agriculture Communications & Journalism
- Craig Bourne, Administrative Assistant, Provost Office
- Kimathi Choma, Assistant Dean for Diversity, Recruitment & Retention, Arts & Sciences
- Tara Coleman, Professor, Hale Library
- Linda Craghead, Director, Facilities Services
- Justin Frederick, Director of Office of Institutional Equity, DEIB
- Erin Good, Associate General Counsel, General Counsel Office
- Kait Long, Director of Advancement & Administration, Staley School of Leadership
- Don Saucier, Professor, Psychological Sciences
- Aaron Stroot, Director of Systems & Fund Balancing, Division of Financial Services
- Kellie Wilson, Talent Acquisition Senior Strategic Partner, Human Resources
- Kirsten Zoller, Executive Director of Strategic Initiatives, Salina Technology & Aviation
This position oversees the overall system functionality and integrity for K-State’s Human Resources HRIS system (currently Oracle-PeopleSoft). The position assumes the lead on all HR ERP projects and enhancements and provides analytical leadership in design, implementation, communication, maintenance and administration of the system; develops and improves business processes by analyzing day-to-day and recurring operations; maintains system tables, and provides training.
There are no Student/Graduate positions available.