K-State Content Management System user guide
Modern Campus' Omni CMS is K-State's Content Management System (CMS). It offers users an easy way to manage web pages.
- Login directly from any page of your website, it is easy to navigate to the page to be edited.
- Pages are checked out to only one user at a time to prevent users from overwriting each other's work.
- When creating new pages, preconfigured templates provide consistency in web page design.
- Creating a folder
- Creating the breadcrumb navigation file
- Creating a page
- Creating the standard site menu navigation file
- Creating the standard site address file
- Editing a page
- Editing the breadcrumb navigation
- Editing the standard site menu
- Editing the standard site address
- Modifying page properties
- Creating a form