Creating a page
- Under the Content tab, click Pages.
- Navigate to the location on your site where you want the new page to be located.
- Click the new link.
- Chose the Page 1 column, Page 2 column, or Page 3 column option.
Note: A three column page is usually recommended, with or without content in the right column. One or two column pages should be used if the content is too wide for the three column layout.
- In the Title box describe the page content. The title is used by search engines and displayed at the top of browsers.
- (Optional) In the Page contents box, type content for the new page.
- In the Banner section, select the radio button of the banner you want. If you don't want a banner added to your site select the None option.
- In the Filename box, type a filename for the new page, followed by the extension .pcf.
Note: The filename must be followed by the .pcf extension.
- Select the Overwrite Existing check box if a page with the same filename exists and you want to replace it.
- Click Create.
- Edit the page.
- Publish the page.