Rather than upload video files directly to the CMS, it is recommended you upload them to YouTube, Vimeo or MediaSite. They host the video and make it easy to embed the video on your webpage.
Add a Video
- Click the Edit button for the region where you want the video. See Editing a page for more information.
- Put your cursor where you want the video (usually on its own line).
- Click the Insert predefined Snippet Content icon. It is on the second row of the toolbar, second icon from the right.
- Choose Video embed from the list of available snippets and then click Insert.
- Put your cursor in the second column of the top row of the inserted table.
- Paste in the URL to the video you are embedding as shown below.
- Save your changes and test the video in Preview.