Editing the standard site address
The standard site address file, unitaddress.inc, is not directly editable. It's properties must be edited from within any web page (.pcf file) it is associated with.
- Under the Content tab, click Pages.
- Navigate to the location of a page (.pcf file) that uses the standard site address.
- Check out the file. See Checking pages in and out for more information.
- Do one of the following (see Editing a page for more information):
- While in the File list view, click the name of the .pcf file.
- While in Split-screen view, on the left, click the name of the .pcf file, and then on the right, click the Edit button.
- Click the Edit button above the site address.
- Use the page editing tools to edit your address.
- Publish the edited file.