Adding an asset to your page
- Create or navigate to the page you want the form on.
- Click the green Edit button to edit the page.
- Click the Insert/Edit Asset icon to insert the asset. The Asset icon is the last icon on the second row of the toolbar.
- Unfortunately, the filter option in the Asset Browser has not been reliable. The easiest way to search for your asset is to Ctrl-F or Command-F to find your file. Search using the asset's name or site name, not tags.
- Click the asset you want to insert and click Select Asset to insert it into your page.
- The asset will not display in the editor. You will see a placeholder in the place of the asset's content. You will see the content in Preview after you save.
- Save and Publish the page.