Solomon Amendment Requests
Student Recruitment Information or Solomon Information
- Address (local and permanent address as defined by K-State Directory Information)
- E-mail address
- Age (or date of birth)
- Class Level (freshman, sophomore, junior, senior, graduate, etc.)
- Academic Major/Curriculum
- Degrees Received
- Most recent educational instiution attended
Procedure for Releasing Information to Military Recruiter
- Under the Solomon Amendment, the informaton will be released for military recruitment purposes only.
- Military recruiters may request student recruitment information once each term/semester for each of the 12 eligible units within the six braches of service:
- Army: Army, Army Reserve, Army National Guard
- Navy: Navy, Navy Reserve
- Marine Corps: Marine Corps, Marine Corps Reserve
- Air Force: Air Force, Air Force Reserve, Air Force National Guard
- Coast Guard: Coast Guard, Coast Guard Reserve
- Space Force: Space Force
- The request should be submitted in writing on letterhead by an authorized representative. It must clearly identify the unit of service requesting the student information.
- The request should specify exactly which data fields are being requested (e.g., Students between the ages of 18-30 who are U.S. Citizens).
- Requests should be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org