The National Postdoctoral Association is a nonprofit organization that provides a national voice for postdocs. Its website contains a variety of resources. Because K-State is a Sustaining Member of the Association, K-State postdocs and others at our institution are entitled to free affiliate memberships. Read instructions (pdf).
The items below will help if you're looking for answers to questions about the
K-State Postdoc Association or finding your way around the university.
- Kansas State University Postdoctoral Association Bylaws (pdf)
- Mentors and advisors (pdf)
- NSF Postdoctoral Researcher Mentoring Plans
- Manual for Postdoctoral Researchers (pdf)
- K-State Office for the Advancement of Women in Science and Engineering (KAWSE) Postdocs in STEM
- Faculty Resources: Browse the topics for help finding funding, developing proposals, and more.