Research Administrators Council
All K-State professionals working in research administration at the department, college, or central administration levels in preaward or postaward capacities are invited to join the Research Administrators Council.
- Goals of the council are to provide better communication among all levels of administrators and to offer training opportunities and exchange ideas about current topics and issues.
- Quarterly meetings are held on the second Tuesday of the first month of each quarter from 10:30 a.m. to 12 noon. Locations will vary. Check K-State Today or the Office of the Vice President for Research events calendar for details.
- Join our listserv to stay informed! Subscribe by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with this subject line: sub rac-l
- Research Awards Dashboards provide a high-level overview of the current fiscal year's activity. Filter the data to find the information you need.
- Compliance Training Log: Compliance training must be up-to-date before awards can be processed, and this tool makes it easier for research administrators to verify training. For access to the Compliance Training Log spreadsheet, send an email request to email@example.com with Compliance Training Log in the subject line.
- Training: Find links to training presentations from the National Council of University Research Administrators and other sources.
- The College of Engineering hosts regular Tenure-Track Faculty Network meetings and events.
- April 2020 quarterly meeting including presentations of OneDrive and Microsoft Teams by K-State personnel Charles Appelseth and Robert Howard.
Please contact one of our organizing members if you would like more information.
Anita Fahrny, PreAward Services; firstname.lastname@example.org
Roger McBride, Sponsored Programs Accounting; email@example.com
Carole Lovin, College of Engineering; firstname.lastname@example.org
Stephanie Hober, College of Veterinary Medicine; email@example.com
Terri Fayle, College of Agriculture; firstname.lastname@example.org
Laura Hohenbary, College of Arts and Sciences; email@example.com
Susan Erichsen, College of Education; firstname.lastname@example.org