Learn about K-State policies
No matter its scope or field, research requires attention to detail and the ability to focus on the task, or tasks, at hand. To this end, important information related to Kansas State University proposal development and submission policies are listed below. It is our goal to provide you with clear, accurate information as quickly as possible.
- Lead time (PDF)
- Full PPM lead time policy for the review, processing and submission of proposals (PDF)
- Facilities and administrative costs
- Facilities and administrative costs distribution
- Cost share commitments
- Start-up guidelines
- Foreign government-sponsored talent recruitment programs Cayuse response standard operating procedures (PDF)
- University Handbook: Searchable handbook outlining policies, organization, and other guidelines for K-State faculty.
- PreAward Services Policy and Procedures Manual: The official policy guide for PreAward Services
- All university Policy and Procedures Manual: A guide to policies and procedures at K-State.
- Other university policies: General information and links for university publications and policies.