Faculty, instructors, and teaching assistants use KSIS to view class rosters, grant permission for a student to enroll in a class, submit mid-term and final grades, and more. Follow the links below for helpful information on the faculty functions in KSIS.
Note: Effective July 2017, 'How To' articles open in a new window because they were moved to the ServiceNow Knowledge Base for improved accessibility and maintenance. If you previously bookmarked a 'How To' page, please update your bookmark.
Frequently Asked Questions
How To ...
- E-mail Students from Class Roster
- Grant Permission for a Student to Enroll in a Class
- Reconcile KSIS Class Roster with Other Class Rosters
- Report Dropped/No Shows after First Day of Class
- Sort Class Roster
- View and Print Class Roster
- View Class Roster for a Different Term
- Copy Final Grades from K-State Online to KSIS
- Enter Midterm Grades
- Enter and Approve Final Grades
- Request Grade Change
Reference Materials & Forms
- Final Grade Submission Deadlines - Spring 2017
- Final Grade Submission Deadlines - Fall 2017
- Final Grade Submission Deadlines - Summer 2017
External links will launch in a separate window, please make sure you have popups enabled on your web browser.
Can't find what you are looking for?
Contact the IT Help Desk at 785-532-7722 or via email at email@example.com.