Faculty, instructors, and teaching assistants use KSIS to view class rosters, grant permission for a student to enroll in a class, submit mid-term and final grades, and more. Follow the links below for helpful information on the faculty functions in KSIS.
Frequently Asked Questions
How To ...
- E-mail Students from Class Roster
- Grant Permission for a Student to Enroll in a Class
- Reconcile KSIS Class Roster with Other Class Rosters
- Report Dropped/No Shows after First Day of Class
- Sorting Class Roster
- View and Print Class Roster
- View Class Roster for a Different Term
- Copy Final Grades from Canvas to KSIS
- Enter Midterm Grades
- Enter and Approve Final Grades
- Request Grade Change
Reference Materials & Forms
PDF versions of forms will launch in a separate window. Word and Excel documents will be downloaded. Please make sure you have popups enabled on your web browser.
- Final Grade Submission Deadlines - Spring 2023
- Final Grade Submission Deadlines - Fall 2022
- Final Grade Submission Deadlines - Summer 2022
External links will launch in a separate window, please make sure you have popups enabled on your web browser.
If you don't see what you're looking for here, contact the IT Service Desk: Search the Knowledge Base, Submit a Ticket, or Start a Live Chat.