Web Browser Recommendations
KSIS 9.2 has a new graphical, responsive web design that requires current operating systems and web browsers.
Supported Web Browsers
The versions below are minimum requirements for KSIS 9.2. For optimal performance keep your operating system and web browser up-to-date.
Desktop (Windows, Mac, Linux)
Mobile (laptop, tablet, smartphone)
Best Overall Viewing Experience
KSIS is an Oracle-PeopleSoft system that interacts with other systems such as CASHNet (for bill payment) and DARS (the Degree Audit Report System). When navigating from one system to another, experiences can vary depending on your computer operating system and web browser.
KSIS, CASHNet, and DARS are best with:
- the latest Firefox web browser
- web browser pop-blockers turned off (see How to disable or bypass pop-up blockers)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader installed as a browser plugin.
Known Web Browser Issues and Solutions
Below are known issues and solutions for accessing KSIS, CASHNet and DARS.
|Environment||Affects||Issues and Solutions|
PDF does not render
The built-in Adobe PDF viewer in Chrome does not correctly render
Certain versions will not display the Adobe Reader plugin.
Solution: Use a desktop version of Firefox
Unable to pay bills from KSIS
The Safari browser does not allow direct access from KSIS to make
Solutions: Use a desktop version of Firefox, or
- the operating system and version you are using
- the type of web browser and version you are using
- where in KSIS, CASHNet, or DARS you are experiencing the problem.