Courses in the English Department
Descriptions prepared by faculty.
Course Descriptions for 2023-24
Course Descriptions for 2022-23
Course Descriptions for 2021-22
- ENGL 310, Introduction to Literary Study (required of English majors and minors)
- ENGL 355, Literature for Children (required of elementary education and early childhood majors).
- ENGL 417, Written Communication for the Workplace
- ENGL 516, Written Communication for the Sciences
- ENGL 661, 663, 665, 669, 761, 763, 765, and 771, Advanced Creative Writing Courses
About Independent Studies or Internships through English
Current Study Abroad Programs
- Graduate Studies
- Undergraduate Studies
Useful Enrollment Links
Past Special Programs
Course Descriptions are posted as PDF files. To download a free copy of the Adobe Acrobat Reader, please click on this sentence.