Manage your organization
Summer 2019 Highlights
- OrgCentral replaces OrgSync; access now available
The Center for Student Involvement announces OrgCentral as the new student organization management platform for K-State. The platform is live, following the migration of information from the previous platform, OrgSync. All registered student organizations now have access to their portal in OrgCentral.
All student organization members and advisors are encouraged to login and explore the new system. Registration for the 2019-2020 academic year will be available at a later date. Please continue to monitor K-State Today and the Center for Student Involvement website for updates and announcements. Questions may be directed to the Center for Student Involvement at 785-532-6541 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Confirm Summer Contact Information
- All student organization presidents were sent an email from the CSI Program Coordinator, Ashley Douglass, to confirm they will be the primary contact for their organization throughout the summer and into the fall. To update the primary contact for your organization, please email Ashley Douglass with your organization’s name, the first and last name of your new summer contact, and the email address that your contact will check throughout the summer.
- Save the Date for Fall 2019 Week of Welcome Activities Carnival
- The Fall 2019 Activities Carnival will be held in the evening on Thursday, August 29. All student organizations are encouraged to host a booth at this event. Registration for this event will open later this summer. Please make sure your primary contact information is updated (see above) to receive an announcement when event registration opens.
- Save the Date for 2019-2020 Student Organization Registration
- Registration for the 2019-2020 academic year will be held September 9-27, 2019. Student organizations registered through the center via OrgSync from the 2018-2019 academic year will have their registration rollover to Fall 2019. Student organization primary contacts will be notified should an early bird registration process open in the summer.
The Center for Student Involvement will continue to communicate updates and information about these processes via email to the primary contact for each organization as identified above, as well as this website, the CSI Update e-newsletter, K-State Today and Twitter.
Financial Information and Budgets
Here are ways to apply for funds, as well as tips on creating budgets and managing money.
Promotion and Branding
Need a logo or poster? Something printed? Or have questions about using the Powercat? Check out this page.
Planning an Event
These tips and to-do lists will help successfully plan your next event.