Manage your organization
The CSI Update is a weekly eNewsletter providing all of the need-to-know information for registered student organizations, their student leaders, and advisors.
Leadership Development Workshop Series
Attend our free 45-minute workshops designed to support leadership development and student organization success. All student organization members are welcome. RVSP online in OrgCentral.
- Event Planning and Supervision, 5:15 p.m., Thursday, October 10
- Engaging Your Membership, 4:15 p.m., Monday, October 14
- Officers and Their Roles, 3:30 p.m., Thursday, October 17
- Recruitment & Retention, 12:30 p.m., Thursday, October 24
- Engaging Your Membership, 2:30 p.m., Wednesday, October 30
- Recruitment & Retention, 4:00 p.m., Monday, November 4
- How Leaders Communicate, 4:45 p.m., Thursday, November 7
- Fundraising, 5:30 p.m., Tuesday, November 12, Flint Hills Room, K-State Student Union
All events take place in the CSI Conference Room, located in Room 114 of the K-State Student Union, unless otherwise noted.
2019 Recognition Awards
Awards recognizing students, advisors, and organizations for their work over the past year.
OrgCentral is a tool to help you manage rosters, communicate with your members, store important documents, and more. Training materials are coming soon.
Financial Information and Budgets
Here are ways to apply for funds, as well as tips on creating budgets and managing money.
Promotion and Branding
Need a logo or poster? Something printed? Or have questions about using the Powercat? Check out this page.
Planning an Event
These tips and to-do lists will help successfully plan your next event.