Use your K-State eID and password to login to OrgCentral.
OrgCentral is K-State's online student organization management and student engagement platform. All registered student organizations have a "portal" page in the system to manage their organizational operations. Students can view upcoming events, find ways to get involved, and connect with other students using the platform.
- OrgCentral replacing back-end technology in November
- The new platform is anticipated to be available on Nov. 8.
- Organizations must complete registration by Oct. 22 to be transferred to the new platform.
- Update rosters and portal information by Oct. 22
- Remove people from a roster that are no longer members
- Add people to the roster that are missing
- Assign leadership roles to officers and advisors
- Update the about sections of your profile
- Download files by the end of the semster to prevent data loss
- Digital files, including documents, photos, and videos, will not automatically transfer to the new OrgCentral system
- Organizations wishing to keep existing data stored on their OrgCentral portal must download files before access expires at the end of the semester.
Visit our OrgCentral Help page for guidance on navigating OrgCentral.
- Updating your roster
- Editing your organization description
- Downloading documents
- Accessing news articles, events, and forms information