FastPass to Involvement
We understand, you're a busy college student and there is a lot to do at K-State. You have options, and that's great!, but it can also be overwhelming and time-consuming to sort through all of the events and activities to find what makes the most sense for you. That's why we've created a FastPass to Involvement to help guide you on your K-State journey!
FastPass is a 4-week program designed to get K-State students connected, engaged, and involved.
Each week we focus on building connections and exploring opportunities to help you find your fit and feel at home in our shared community!
Register by Thursday, September 9.
- Sign up for this 4-week program by choosing a weekly group meeting time, which you will attend for the first 3 weeks of the program.
- You will be asked to schedule a 30-minute one-on-one coaching session for the 4th week of the program after registration.
- Space is limited! Sign up early and be ready for a month of adventure and engagement!
Attend 3 weeks of group meetings.
|September 14||September 16|
|September 21||September 23|
|September 28||September 30|
Complete a 1:1 coaching session with a CSI staff member.
- Each participant will sign up for a 30-minute meeting to occur during the week of October 4-8.
Program completion - you did it!
- Complete all 3 steps listed above to receive your involvement prize package and build a stronger sense of community, belonging, and connection to K-State!
Questions? Please contact Sara Heiman, Assistant Director for Leadership, email@example.com