October 5, 2018
Annual fall president, provost visits
The annual K-State 2025 fall visits with the president and provost are underway. Each fall, the president and provost visit the colleges and major units to talk with faculty and staff about accomplishments, progress and priorities that advance K-State 2025 goals.
In addition to the 2025 updates from the deans, vice presidents, president, and provost, the agenda this year also includes an opportunity for faculty and staff to share with Provost and Executive Vice President Taber during a session, "What do you want the provost to know as he begins his tenure at Kansas State University?"
The following dates and times have been set for the campus visits for this year:
- K-State Libraries: 9:30-11 a.m. Monday, Oct. 8, in Forum Hall of the K-State Student Union.
- Vice President for Research staff: 1:30-3 p.m. Monday, Oct. 8, in the Big XII Room of the K-State Student Union.
- College of Veterinary Medicine: 2-3:30 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 10, in Frick Auditorium, A101 Mosier Hall.
- College of Arts and Sciences: 8:30-10 a.m. Thursday, Oct. 11, in Banquet Room C in the Alumni Center.
- College of Education: 10-11:30 a.m. Friday, Oct. 12, in 021 Bluemont Hall.
- Vice presidents for Administration and Finance, Communications and Marketing, and Human Capital Services staff: 3-5 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 16, in 1117 Regnier Forum.
- Graduate School: 8-9:30 a.m. Wednesday, Oct. 17, in 121 Eisenhower Hall.
- Olathe Campus: 2-3:30 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 18, in 223 Classroom.
- President, provost, and information technology services staff: 9-11 a.m. Friday, Nov. 2, in the Alumni Center Ballroom.
- Vice president for student life staff: 3-4:30 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 6, in Forum Hall of the K-State Student Union.
- College of Business Administration: 2-3:30 p.m. Monday, Nov. 26, in the Executive Conference Room, 4061 Business Building.
- College of Architecture, Planning and Design: 3-4:30 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 27, in 1117 Regnier Forum.
- College of Agriculture/KSRE: 2-3:30 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 28, in the Big XII Room of the K-State Student Union.
The president and provost have already met with the Polytechnic Campus, College of Engineering, Global Campus, College of Human Ecology, and K-State Athletics.