September 17, 2018
Curriculog training offered
Curriculog training will be offered beginning 1:30-3 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 18, in 306 Calvin Hall. To view other upcoming sessions, visit the Curriculog website and select the "Training" link. A Zoom session has also been scheduled. Registration for the sessions is requested using the instructions outlined on the website.
Curriculog features include:
- Electronic forms to initiate course and curriculum updates.
- Import data directly from catalogs.
- Impact reports.
- Workflow to automatically route proposals through appropriate approval processes.
- Enhanced collaboration and approval tracking.
- Electronic interactive agendas.
From the "Training" link you may also select the "Help" link to view online help guides. Suggested help guides for beginners include "Getting Started," "Proposals Module: Overview" and "View a Proposal" under the proposals menu.
If you have questions regarding Curriculog, contact your college or committee representative.