September 30, 2022
Kansas driver's license services offered at International Student Center
The Division of Vehicles will provide services at the International Student Center, 1414 Mid-Campus Drive North, on Oct. 4 and 5.
Services are offered from 9 a.m. to 3:20 p.m. by appointment only. Visit SchedDL.ksrevenue.org to make your appointment. These appointments usually fill quickly.
The services provided include the following:
- Kansas license/permit renewal, replacement, name change, address change and Real ID.
- Kansas ID card renewal, replacement, name change, address change and Real ID.
- Kansas learner's permit or driver's license written test only
- Drive must be done at full-service station.
- Learner's permits and driver's license first-time issuance can be accomplished with no testing as long as driver's education has been completed and applicant can present their certificate of completion.
- Out-of-state transfers, as long as all required documents are presented.
- For renewals: Current state credential — and proof of residential address, if address is different.
- For replacements: Two proofs of identification and one proof of residential address.
- For name change: Current state credential and state-issued certified copy of legal name change.
- For address change: Current state credential and one proof of residential address.
- For Real ID: Current state credential, state-issued birth certificate/valid U.S. passport, Social Security Number card/W2, proof of name change — if applicable and current name differs from birth certificate — and two proofs of residential address.
Be sure to review acceptable documents. Note there is a specific list for non-U.S. citizens.
License renewal over age 65: $20
License renewal ages 21-64: $26.
License with testing over age 21: $29
License with testing under age 21: $31
License replacement: $16
ID renewal over age 65: $18
ID renewal under age 65: $22
ID replacement: $12
Learner's permit new/renewal: $10
Learner's permit replacement: $16
Add Real ID only: $8
• Note: If receiving another service and Real ID, no additional charge for Real ID.