September 3, 2019
September is Student Organization Registration Month
The Center for Student Involvement invites all student organizations to register for the 2019-2020 academic year. The following information and more can be found on the Center for Student Involvement website.
- Organizations must complete all registration requirements by Sept. 27 to remain in active status as a registered student organization.
- Registration requirements vary slightly depending on organization type: Independent Student Organization v. Departmental Student Organization. Requirements may or may not include completion of the following items:
- At least one student member from your organization must attend an in-person registration session provided by the Center for Student Involvement.
- The president or primary contact for your organization must complete the online registration in OrgCentral.
- Advisors must complete the Advisor Acknowledgement Form in OrgCentral.
- The dean, department head, or director of the organization's sponsoring unit must complete the College/Department/Unit Sponsorship Form in OrgCentral.
- It is the student organization's responsibility to notify and remind advisors and sponsors to complete the necessary forms in OrgCentral. The system will not send an auto-generated email.
- Only the individual listed as the primary contact for their organization have administrative privileges over their organization's portal in OrgCentral. This person can be updated by contacting the Center for Student Involvement.
- Only individuals listed as the primary contact or president have access to complete the online registration form for their organization in OrgCentral.
- See full details and instructions regarding registration.
- Access OrgCentral.
- View your student organization's registration status.