September 6, 2018
Student group to host Jewish High Holiday services and meals on campus
Hillel, the registered Jewish student organization, is bringing in a rabbi and Jewish studies professor from Los Angeles for Rosh Hashana and Yom Kippur
Services will take place in the Ekdahl Room in Seaton Hall. The schedule is as follows:
Rosh Hashana — the Jewish New Year:
- Sunday, Sept. 9, 8 p.m., evening service followed by dessert and simanim.
- Monday, Sept. 10, 10 a.m., morning service followed by lunch in the Atrium and Tashlich at Campus Creek.
- Tuesday, Sept. 11, 10 a.m., at Manhattan Jewish Congregation.
- Tuesday, Sept. 18, 7 p.m., Kol Nidre Service.
- Wednesday, Sept. 18, 10 a.m., Morning service.
- Wednesday, Sept. 18, 5 p.m., Ne'eelah service, followed by Break-Fast.