April 2, 2018
Summer Transaction Training for HCS Liaisons offered April 12
Summer Transaction Training for HCS Liaisons, WHR040, will be offered from 8:30-11:30 a.m. Thursday, April 12, in the Edwards Hall commons area.
Human Capital Services is offering a group training session for HCS liaisons who will be preparing transactions for summer. Information that will be covered includes:
- Guidelines for completing hourly student, graduate student and unclassified summer transactions.
- Guidelines for completing the Form I-9.
- Effective dates and submission due dates for summer.
- Involuntary leave of absence process.
- Nine-month graduate student employees short work break — used for those who will return in the fall.
- Funding updates for the new fiscal year.
- Unclassified data updates.
- Summer benefits.
This training is typically for new HCS liaisons or those who need a refresher, however, we encourage all academic areas to attend.
As a result of this session, participants will:
- Identify or review information on summer appointment procedures.
- Recognize components of the Form I-9.
- Establish schedules and dates for the summer processes.
There is no charge to participants, but registration is necessary to ensure adequate seating and materials. Participants my register through HRIS Self_Enrollment or by sending an email to Samantha Roberts at firstname.lastname@example.org. When sending an email, please include your name, department, employee ID number, course title and the course number.