October 17, 2018
Undergraduates: Complete advising survey to enroll for spring 2019
Before enrolling for the spring semester, most undergraduate students are required to complete the advising survey. The advising survey provides advisors with feedback on their performances and gives them information they can use to improve.
The steps in the advising survey process:
- Meet with your advisor concerning enrollment for the spring semester.
- Once your advisor lifts the advisor flag, or hold, you can take the advising survey any time before enrolling. The advising survey hold will prevent you from enrolling in spring classes until you complete the survey.
- Access the advising survey link in KSIS. See step-by-step instructions. The link to the survey can be found directly in the hold details.
- Instructions in the survey will guide you through completion. The survey should take around 10 minutes to complete.
- After the survey is complete, the hold will be automatically removed. Please allow at least 10 minutes for this process to complete.
Advisors will have access to statistics on each item in their individual evaluations, as well as all written comments verbatim. Reports of results will not contain information that identifies any individual student responses.
Survey preview links, details about the process and FAQ can be found at the advising survey website.