April 17, 2017
Spring issue of Kansas Canopy newsletter available
Submitted by Jennifer Williams
The spring 2017 issue of the Kansas Forest Service's quarterly newsletter, the Kansas Canopy, is available.
In this issue:
- Spring wildfire activity in Kansas
- Great Plains Windbreak and Riparian Assessment Initiative
- Trees for Clean Water landowner financial assistance
- Forester Highlight: Ashley Stiffarm
- About My Woods mobile app
- Smoke detectors and home fire safety
- Tree City USA recognition
... and more!
View the newsletter, as well as older issues, on the Kansas Forest Service website.