April 17, 2017
Spring issue of Kansas Canopy newsletter available
The spring 2017 issue of the Kansas Forest Service's quarterly newsletter, the Kansas Canopy, is available.
In this issue:
- Spring wildfire activity in Kansas
- Great Plains Windbreak and Riparian Assessment Initiative
- Trees for Clean Water landowner financial assistance
- Forester Highlight: Ashley Stiffarm
- About My Woods mobile app
- Smoke detectors and home fire safety
- Tree City USA recognition
... and more!
View the newsletter, as well as older issues, on the Kansas Forest Service website.