May 2, 2023
Save the date: All-University Awards Ceremony set for Thursday, May 11
President Richard Linton and Provost Charles Taber will host the All-University Awards Ceremony and reception from 3:30-5 p.m. Thursday, May 11, in the K-State Alumni Center Banquet Room.
The ceremony and reception will be open to the entire university community, as well as the families of the awardees. Refreshments will be served.
The following awards will be presented at the ceremony:
- Big 12 Faculty Fellowships.
- Coffman Chair for University Distinguished Teaching Scholars.
- Commerce Bank and W.T. Kemper Foundation Distinguished Graduate Faculty Award.
- Commerce Bank and W.T. Kemper Foundation Undergraduate Outstanding Teaching Award.
- Commerce Bank Presidential Faculty and Staff Award for Distinguished Services to Historically Underrepresented Students.
- Commerce Bank Presidential Student Award for Distinguished Services in Enhancing Multiculturalism.
- Excellence in Engagement Award.
- International Educator of the Year.
- President's Award of Excellence for Unclassified Professionals.
- Presidential Graduate Teaching Assistant Award for Excellence in Undergraduate Teaching.
- Presidential Faculty Award for Excellence in Undergraduate Teaching.
- Presidential Award for Outstanding Department Head.
- University Award for Distinguished Undergraduate Student in Research.
- University Distinguished Faculty Award for Mentoring of Undergraduate Students in Research.
- University Support Staff Award of Excellence.
- University Outstanding Department or Unit Award for Enhancing Diversity.