March 22, 2023
Deadline approaches for feedback regarding free period products on campus
In support of the university's initiative to provide free period products in all women's, family and gender-neutral restrooms, the university is evaluating the best method to dispense products. Twelve new dispensers manufactured by Aunt Flow have recently been installed in select restrooms across campus to allow individuals the opportunity to sample the products and provide feedback.
Dispensers are located in the following women's restrooms:
- 103 Bluemont Hall.
- 0060 Seaton Hall.
- 1072 Durland-Rathbone Hall.
- 141 Cardwell Hall.
- 1082 and 4049 Business Building.
- First-floor lobby women's restroom, Derby Dining Center.
- Second-floor women's restroom, Kramer Dining Center.
- Second-floor lobby women's restroom, Wefald Hall.
- 126 K-State Student Union — women's restroom located near JP's.
A dispenser is also located in the following gender-neutral restroom:
- 143 Hale Library.
Feedback is encouraged and can be provided by completing an anonymous survey or by scanning the QR code near the test dispensers. The survey will be open until Friday, March 24. Your feedback will determine if Aunt Flow products will be offered on campus.