October 3, 2022
Students selected for 2022-2023 K-State Sales Team
The National Strategic Selling Institute hosted tryouts for the 2022-2023 K-State Sales Team in April 2022 at the College of Business at Kansas State University. Throughout the event, students competed for both student merit awards and an opportunity to interview for a spot on the K-State Sales Team.
Based on the student's performance and interview, the following students were selected as members of the K-State Sales Team for the 2022-2023 academic year:
- Kaley Coffman, senior in professional strategic selling and finance, Bonner Springs.
- Ashley Grills, senior in human resource management, Overland Park.
- Hunter Hartner, junior in professional strategic selling and marketing, Belleville.
- Lydia Johnson, senior in professional strategic selling and Spanish, Prior Lake, Minnesota.
- Blaine Kramer, junior in professional strategic selling, Atchison.
- Jack McGuire, junior in professional strategic selling and business economics, Shawnee.
- Taylor Moorman, sophomore in professional strategic selling, Emporia.
- Cameron Pavelschak, senior in professional strategic selling, Mascoutah, Illinois.
- Colton Williams, senior in professional strategic selling, Osage City.
- Halle Zwetow, junior in professional strategic selling and marketing, Wichita.
"This year, our 10-member team brings lots of driven, hard-working, and talented students that are eager to continually develop their sales skills," said Kellie Jackson, managing director of the National Strategic Selling Institute and sales team coach. "I look forward to this year to watch the students continuously improve as they compete again other top-ranked sales programs across the nation."
The K-State Sales Team will begin their travel this week, with the 2022-2023 competition schedule as follows:
• Quad-State Challenge, hosted by the Challenger Sales Institute, Oct. 7-8, in Oklahoma City.
• Great Northwoods Sales Warm-Up, hosted by the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire, Oct. 13-15, in
Eau Claire, Wisconsin.
• International Collegiate Sales Competition, hosted by Florida State University, Nov. 2-5, in Orlando.
• Northeast Intercollegiate Sales Competition, hosted by Bryant University, Nov. 11-12, in Smithfield, Rhode Island.
• Redbird National Sales Competition, hosted by Illinois State University, Feb. 8-11, 2023, virtual event.
• University of Toledo Invitational Sales Competition, hosted by the University of Toledo, Feb. 23-25, 2023, in Toledo.
• National Collegiate Sales Competition, hosted by Kennesaw State University, March 3-6, 2023, in Kennesaw, Georgia.
• Regional Team Challenge, hosted by the Challenger Sales Institute, March 30-31, 2023, in Oklahoma City.
• Twin Cities Collegiate Sales Team Championship, hosted by the University of Minnesota, April 12-14, 2023, in
The K-State Sales Team is exclusively sponsored by Ninja Selling, a corporate partner of the National Strategic Selling Institute. Make sure to follow along via LinkedIn to watch the success of the team over the next academic year. For more information on the K-State Sales Team, please contact the sales team coach, Jackson, at email@example.com.
The K-State Sales Team is in the College of Business Administration’s National Strategic Selling Institute, which has been named one of the top sales programs in the country for 10 straight years by the Sales Education Foundation. The team consists of students who are enrolled in the certificate or major in professional strategic selling. The professional strategic selling program introduces students to the fundamentals of sales and with the innovative curriculum and sales labs, helps students develop the skills needed to be successful.