January 20, 2021
Every Wildcat A Wellcat student wellness kits available for spring semester
The student kit includes:
- Hand sanitizers.
- Hand sanitizer holder.
- Two double-layer face coverings.
- An ear saver to help make face coverings more comfortable.
- Drawstring bag.
The EWAW kits will be distributed to students in several ways.
- For students living in on-campus housing: EWAW kits will be available in residence hall rooms upon move-in.
- For student-athletes: EWAW kits will be available through K-State Athletics.
- For students associated with fraternities and sororities: EWAW kits will be available through their houses.
- For all other students, EWAW kits will be available for distribution at the following times:
- 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Monday, Feb. 8, in the Coffman Commons.
- 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 9, in Bosco Student Plaza.
- 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 10, in front of Bluemont Hall.
- 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 11, in the Quad.
Additionally, Lafene Health Center will offer drive-thru hours when students can drive through the circle drive at Lafene Health Center to pick up their kits. Drive-thru hours will occur daily from 2–4 p.m. Monday, Feb. 8, to Friday, Feb. 12, which is the first full week of hybrid classes.
The kits will continue to be available at Lafene Health Center. Students who need assistance in picking up kits or who need to facilitate pickup for a group, please contact Lafene Health Promotion at 785-532-6595.