October 22, 2020
Explore graduate student research in virtual poster sessions Oct. 23
The Graduate Student Council invites the K-State community to learn about graduate student research in the annual Research and the State poster forum on Friday, Oct. 23. More than 35 graduate students representing six colleges will present research or scholarly work they have conducted while at K-State and explain implications for their work relative to issues of interest in the state of Kansas.
Five virtual poster presentation sessions will take place throughout the day:
- Session 1: Agricultural and Environmental Sciences, 10-11:15 a.m.
- Session 2: Economics and Agricultural Economics, 10:30-11:30 a.m.
- Session 3: Social Science, 11 a.m. to 12:10 p.m.
- Session 4: Biological Science, 1-2:20 p.m.
- Session 5: Engineering and Physical Sciences, 1:30-2:40 p.m.
Ten presenters will be selected to represent K-State in the annual Capitol Graduate Research Summit, which will be hosted virtually in February.
Visit the Research Forums webpage to access an abstract booklet and Zoom links to presentation sessions.