September 8, 2020
Limited spots still available for Kids Chat With 'Cats study
The Kids Chat With 'Cats study, conducted by the K-State kinesiology department, is looking for a limited number of additional participants. We have multiple spots for high school students available and a small number of spots for elementary students.
- An interview between your child and a K-State kinesiology student. The interview will last about 10-15 minutes and will be conducted via Zoom.
- A brief parent survey to be completed online.
- A $10 incentive to thank you and your child for your time.
Below is a list of the participants we still need. If your child falls into one of these groups, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about whether there are still spots available for him/her to participate. If there are spots available, we will email you a link to sign up for a specific interview date and time.
- Third-/fourth-grade girls and boys.
- Fifth-/sixth-grade girls.
- Ninth-- through 12th-grade girls and boys.
This study has been approved by the K-State IRB, No. 10000.