June 5, 2020
K-State to retire LiveSafe, replace with Rave Guardian
Submitted by K-State Police Department
Beginning July 6, the university will retire LiveSafe and partner with the Rave Guardian mobile app. The app will aid in emergency and safety communications.
Much like LiveSafe, the free Guardian app allows K-Staters to send emergency or safety-related notices directly to K-State police.
Guardian app features include:
- One-click emergency dial.
- Campus alerts and updates.
- "Safe Walk" virtual campus safety escort.
- Two-way text communication with campus police with optional anonymous mode.
- Call directory with campus resources.
The Guardian app is free for all current K-Staters but some features won't be available until July 6. Download it on iTunes or Google Play. Search for "Rave Guardian" with the blue shield icon.