Beginning July 6, the university will retire LiveSafe and partner with the Rave Guardian mobile app.
LiveSafe is an app for the K-State community that provides a direct connection to K-State police so that everyone can easily communicate all their safety needs. Its easy-to-use features help you and your friends stay safe every day.
Use LiveSafe to
- Connect with campus safety: Share information and safety concerns with K-State police via text, with picture, video and audio attachments, and the option to stay anonymous. You can even start a live chat.
- Let your friends help keep you safe: Use peer-to-peer location tracking with group chat so friends can monitor and talk to you as you move along.
- Have fast access to info: Have a faster way to access emergency help, telephone numbers, and important safety information and resources.
- Use a safety map: See where the latest campus incidents have occurred and nearby safety locations.
LiveSafe is free for all members of the University community to download.
- Download the app from iTunes or Google Play (search for "LiveSafe" with the blue shield icon).
- Fill in your name and contact information.
- Select "Kansas State University" as your school.