October 10, 2019
Performance Management: Supervisory Best Practices offered Oct. 24
Submitted by Human Capital Services - Learning and Development
Performance Management: Supervisory Best Practices will be offered from 8 a.m. to noon Thursday, Oct. 24, in the K-State Alumni Center Banquet Room C.
This highly interactive session will highlight the strategic best practices necessary for efficiently completing performance reviews and disciplinary action. It will also emphasize the supervisor's role in coaching employees for success and providing support.
As a result of this session, participants will:
- Identify best practices and delivering effective planning sessions.
- Create effective SMART objectives and competencies.
- Analyze common biases.
- Review tips for handling employee disciplinary actions.
- Explain university support staff special review and unclassified performance improvement plan.
- Indicate documentation best practices.
You must be a current university support staff supervisor or unclassified professionals supervisor to attend this session. This session is offered in conjunction with the K-State Supervisory Foundations Pillar I: Establishing Your Supervisory Foundation certificate program, therefore, seating is limited.
To register for this session, please complete this registration form.