September 19, 2019
Global Campus to host Have a Byte event tomorrow
Join K-State Global Campus Friday, Sept. 20, for Have a Byte, an event featuring faculty members from across the university exploring methods to incorporate "Real World Engagement" into online coursework at K-State. Tips shared will benefit anyone offering courses through an online delivery model.
The third annual event will be from 3-4:30 p.m. in the Wildcat Chamber in the K-State Student Union.
Scheduled presenters at Have a Byte include:
- Barbara DeSanto, College of Arts and Sciences.
- Russell Feldhausen, College of Engineering.
- Thuria Mossa, College of Arts and Sciences.
- Della Perez, College of Education.
- Brandon Savage, College of Business Administration.
- Linda Yarrow, College of Health and Human Sciences.
In addition to the faculty presentations, Global Campus will present awards to deserving individuals in four categories.
For those interested who can’t attend in person, the event will also be livestreamed via YouTube.
Have a Byte is a collaborative effort between Global Campus, the Teaching and Learning Center, OME and iTAC.