September 9, 2019
Don't miss out on SGA funding opportunities, register your student organization
The Center for Student Involvement invites all student organizations to register for the 2019-2020 academic year. The following information and more can be found on the Center for Student Involvement website.
Organizations must complete all registration requirements by Sept. 27 to remain in active status and be eligible to receive SGA funding.
Registration requirements vary slightly depending on organization type — Independent Student Organization, or ISO versus Departmental Student Organization, or DSO. Requirements may or may not include completion of the following items:
- At least one student member from your organization must attend an in-person registration session provided by the Center for Student Involvement.
- The primary time to attend in-person registration sessions will be Sept. 9-27. No RSVP required. Attend early, don't wait.
- The president or primary contact for your organization must complete the online registration in OrgCentral — PDF tutorials provided on our website.
- The advisor must complete the Advisor Acknowledgement Form in OrgCentral.
- The dean, department head, or director of the organization's sponsoring unit must complete the College/Department/Unit Sponsorship form in OrgCentral.
Please visit the Center for Student Involvement website for more details and helpful information.