November 28, 2017
Kat Chats presents 'Surviving Finals!'
It's almost finals week. Are you finding it difficult to control your stress, manage your time and fight procrastination?
If you answered yes to any of these, this presentation is for you! We'll discuss ways to better understand your emotional needs and what's causing your stress. We'll explore ways to effectively manage your time so you don't have to become a hermit. We'll also discuss ways to fight against procrastination, even if it's productive procrastination; for example, you may not have written your 10-page paper, but your bathroom has never been cleaner! We can help with that.
Join Kat Chats for "Surviving Finals!" from 4-4:45 p.m. Nov. 28 in 13 Leasure Hall to gain some helpful strategies.
Can't join in person? Join from:
• PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android.
• IPhone one-tap, U.S. Toll: +14086380968,,639171568# or +16465588656,,639171568#
• Telephone: Dial: +1 408 638 0968, U.S. Toll or +1 646 558 8656, U.S. Toll
Meeting ID: 639 171 568
• International numbers available.
• SIP: email@example.com
• Skype for Business (Lync).