May 10, 2017
Summer undergraduate professional development series and certificate
Are you here for the summer and looking for professional development opportunities? Interested in research and graduate school? Want to build your resume/curriculum vitae?
This summer, the Graduate School is offering a professional development certificate to undergraduate students who attend all five of the professional development seminars.
These seminars are designed to help students prepare for the graduate school experience by covering topics that range from research ethics to networking and building your professional network. All undergraduates are welcome to attend.
The following seminars will be 3-5 p.m. in 163 Justin Hall:
- June 5: Preparing for Research
- June 19: Graduate School Application Process
- June 26: Financial Support for Graduate School
- July 10: Effective Oral and Poster Presentations Skills
- July 27: Networking and Career Development
Questions about the program can be directed to Amanda Martens, Graduate School.