From sensory analysis to livestock and crop research, Kansas State University facilities demonstrate our commitment to feeding a growing world population.
- The Biosecurity Research Institute is the home of comprehensive infectious disease research to address threats to plant, animal, and human health, including food-borne pathogens.
- The Biotechnology Core Facility offers a range of services and expertise including food product analysis and design and protein/enzyme characterization.
- The Center for Sensory Analysis and Consumer Behavior is an internationally recognized institute skilled in consulting, project management, method development, and educational sensory and consumer research.
- The Wheat Genetics Resource Center has established a national and international network to conduct and coordinate genetic studies in wheat.
- K-State Research and Extension maintains agricultural research locations throughout the state to encompass variability in climate and soils.
- The Food Science Institute integrates expertise in food science across the university.
- The Food Innovation Accelerator at K-State Olathe provided support for the food product and ingredient industry.
- The Bulk Solids Innovation Center at K-State Polytechnic facilitates understanding of materials handling and is the only one of its kind in North America.
- Find more K-State research facilities