1. K-State home
  2. »Office of the Registrar
  3. »Students
  4. »properties
  5. »properties

Office of the Registrar

Office of the Registrar
118 Anderson Hall
919 Mid-Campus Drive North
Manhattan, KS 66506–0114

Main Line: 785-532-6254

Phone Hours:
 Monday, Wednesday through Friday
 8:00-5:00 pm
 9:00-5:00 pm
E-mail: registrar@k-state.edu 


Walk-in Hours:
 Wildcat One Stop
 119 Anderson Hall
 Monday, Wednesday through Friday
 8:00-5:00 pm
 9:00-5:00 pm

Withdrawal Considerations

As you consider withdrawing from K-State, it is important to keep in mind that your withdrawal can affect your academic, personal, and financial records and responsibilities in a number of ways. Prior to making this decision, please:

  • Check the academic calendar to get a full understanding of refund and withdrawal deadlines.
  • Make sure that you understand the effect of withdrawing on your transcript.
  • If you are a dependent for healthcare purposes, check with your insurance company on the impact of withdrawing on your policy coverage.
  • Financial Aid - if you have financial aid (grants, loans, work-study), you must contact a financial aid advisor about your specific situation. Contact the Office of Student Financial Assistance at 785-532-6420 or finaid@k-state.edu
  • Scholarships – Check the requirements of each individual scholarship. If you have a departmental scholarship, contact the department that provided the scholarship.
  • Student Housing – If you live in student housing at K-State (e.g.; apartments, residence halls), you must contact Housing and Dining Services by visiting 104 Pittman Building or contacting the department at 785-532-6453 or housing@k-state.edu
  • Contact Information – Update your address and phone number through KSIS via the Student Services Center of Campus Personal Information. Set your email account to forward to a non-K-State account {https://www.k-state.edu/it/leaving/faqs.html}.
  • Transcripts – If you are transferring to another institution, you can order your transcript on-line. If you have any outstanding balances due resulting in a transcript hold to K-State, your transcript request will not be processed.
  • International Students – If you are an international student (i.e.; F-1/J-1 status), a withdrawal without proper authorization can have severe legal consequences depending on your immigration status. You must contact International Student & Scholar Services by emailing isss@k-state.edu prior to completely withdrawing.
  • Student Organizations – If you are a member of a student organization such as a fraternity, sorority, or other special groups, you must contact them and let them know you will be leaving.
  • Enrollment for next semester – If you withdraw on the first day of class or after, you will be assigned an enrollment appointment time for next semester. Log in to your KSIS Portal before main enrollment (mid-March for Summer/Fall enrollment; mid-October for Spring enrollment) to view your appointment time. This is valid ONLY for the semester immediately following the semester in which you withdraw.
  • If your plans change and you are not enrolled at K-State for one or more semesters and plan to attend a future semester – you must apply for readmission by the appropriate deadline. Visit admissions for the application and specific deadlines.