Instructor-led workshops, individual consultations, and online training for faculty, staff, and graduate students.
Adobe Creative Cloud
Adobe Creative Cloud (CC)is a software application bundle used for graphic design, video editing, photography, and more. Licenses are free for K-State faculty and staff.
- Adobe Creative Cloud tutorials - Tutorials for all skill levels.
- Learn how to use your apps - At the Adobe Help Center, you can search for answers to your questions, view help guides, search for specific tutorials, and more.
- Certifications - Checkout Adobe's four levels of certifications. These are lengthy certifications designed to take your skills to the next level.
One-on-one or group help sessions are available for instructors needing assistance with Canvas. Instructors can schedule an appointment to meet with a Canvas expert to review their course and answer questions by submitting a Canvas Instructor Support Request. See the Canvas website for more information.
Other Canvas help resources:
K-State faculty/staff using university technology classrooms for the first time must attend a short training session before they can request keys for those classrooms. Submit the Centrally-scheduled Classroom Training Request form to request training for technology classrooms. See the Centrally-scheduled Classroom website for more information about Technology Classrooms at K-State.
Other Technology Classrooms help resources:
- Centrally-scheduled Classroom Help and Support
- Video tutorials for reference on the use of the equipment in the three main types of classrooms
Content Management System (CMS)
CMS training is required for anyone who needs to build or maintain a university website. Training sessions are offered multiple times per month and K-State employees can register for a training session using HRIS. Students who are not university employees can sign up for trainings by emailing Julie Fosberg at email@example.com. Registration is required. For more information about the CMS, see the Web Publishing with K-State's Content Management System website.
Other CMS help resource:
K-State Student Information System (KSIS)
KSIS provides students, faculty, and staff with access to student data including admissions, academics, financial information, and more. See the KSIS website to learn more.
KSIS help resources:
To request an in-person training, please fill out and submit the Mediasite General Request form.
Other Mediasite help resources:
Microsoft 365 offers a wide variety of online learning for their office productivity tools, with options for all skill levels.
- Microsoft 365 training - Learn Microsoft 365 app fundamentals.This site offers video traning, downloadable training templates, quick start guides, and more.
- Microsoft Learn - Build your technical skills using the resources at Microsoft Learn. Participate in online training and challenges, access technicial documentation, build skills, ask questions and get help.
- Microsoft certifications - Microsoft has certifications for a variety of technical roles. Browse all certifications.
Beginning and Advanced Qualtrics training sessions are offered through out the year. All students, faculty, and staff who use this research suite are welcome to attend and can register using HRIS. See the K-State Survey page for more information about Qualtrics.
Other Qualtrics help resources:
- Qualtrics support
- Qualtrics on-demand training
- Qualtrics certification - You can acquire Qualtrics certifications so you can grow your skills and enhance your career path as a Qualtrics expert.
Other Zoom help resources: