Commerce Bank and WT Kemper Foundation Distinguished Graduate Faculty Award
The Commerce Bank and WT Kemper Foundation Distinguished Graduate Faculty Award honors current members of the graduate faculty who are recognized nationally and internationally for their outstanding scholarly achievements and for their contributions to graduate education at the university. Recipients of the award will receive an honorarium, are recognized during the fall Graduate School commencement ceremony and during a public lecture to the campus community.
The Graduate School is accepting nominations for the 2023-2024 Commerce Bank Distinguished Graduate Faculty Award.
The materials noted below should be submitted through Qualtrics by May 1, 2023.
- Letter of nomination – that
- highlights the major accomplishments of the nominee while a graduate faculty at K-State: nominee’s contributions to graduate education at K-State, scholarly achievements and professional contributions
- describes why the nominee merits the award
- is maximum three-page long
- The Nominee’s curriculum vitae
- Contact information for five references
- Two references knowledge about the nominee’s contributions to graduate education at K-State. For each reference provide: name, professional title, email address, professional background information and the relationship to the nominee
- Three references knowledgeable about the nominee’s scholarly achievements. These individuals should be national and international leaders in their fields and external to K-State. For each reference provide: name, professional title, email address, professional background information and the relationship to the nominee
Nominees will be considered for three consecutive years and materials may be updated annually, if desired. After a one year hiatus, the individual may be nominated again but a new nomination packet must be submitted.