November 18, 2019
Student Success Ambassador applications for spring 2020 due Nov. 22
Are you interested in academic and personal success? Are you passionate and driven? Do you want to help your fellow students achieve their individual goals? The Academic Achievement Center is looking for Student Success Ambassadors to raise awareness of student resources and lead their peers to growth and success.
As a Student Success Ambassador, you will have the opportunity to:
- Engage with students at browsing fairs and outreach events.
- Contribute to a campus culture of student success.
- Influence conversations about the needs of students on campus.
- Host student success events and share your student success story.
- Develop leadership skills and have opportunities to practice leadership.
- Serve in other student success focused roles, like peer academic coaching.
Applications will be reviewed by a committee of staff and students who will then reach out to candidates by Dec. 13. Interviews will be made for the following week, Dec. 20. For any questions, please contact Aidan Kerns at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Academic Achievement Center provides tools and resources for students to be academically successful. The center includes the following programs and offices: Academic Coaching, Tutoring Services, Student Success Courses, Scholar Services, and the Office of First-generation Students.
For more information about the Academic Achievement Center, visit 101 Holton Hall, k-state.edu/aac, or call 785-532-6492.