November 18, 2019
Cats' Cupboard announces fall break schedule and alternate meal resources
Cats' Cupboard: The K-State Food Pantry will have adjusted hours over fall break:
- Regularly scheduled hours now through Sunday, Nov. 24.
- Extended hours, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., on Monday, Nov. 25.
- Closed Tuesday, Nov. 26, through Sunday, Dec. 1.
We revert to our normal schedule on Monday, Dec. 2, and that will remain in place through the last day of finals week, Friday, Dec. 20.
While we're closed, we encourage our K-State student and employee visitors to use the Common Table community meals. Common Table is a breakfast and supper meal program in Manhattan that provides meals seven days a week throughout the community.
- Sunday 9:45-10:30 a.m.: Vineyard Community, 2400 Casement Road.
- Sunday 6-7 p.m.: First Congregational Church, 700 Poyntz Ave. Sack lunch also available.
- Monday 6-7 p.m.: Senior Center, 301 N. Fourth St.
- Tuesday 7-8:30 a.m.: St. Paul's Episcopal Church, 601 Poyntz Ave. Sack lunch also available.
- Tuesday 6-7 p.m.: First Presbyterian Church, 801 Leavenworth St.
- Wednesday 7:30-8:15 a.m.: First Presbyterian Church, 801 Leavenworth St. Sack lunch also available.
- Wednesday 6-7 p.m.: First United Methodist Church, 612 Poyntz Ave. Sack lunch also available.
- Thursday 6-7 p.m.: First Lutheran Church 930 Poyntz Ave.
- Friday 7-8:30 a.m.: St. Paul's Episcopal Church, 601 Poyntz Ave.
- Friday 6-7 p.m.: First Lutheran Church, 930 Poyntz Ave.
- Saturday 6-7 p.m.: First United Methodist Church, 612 Poyntz Ave.
Additionally, the Manhattan Community Thanksgiving Dinner will be 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 28, at Old Chicago, 2001 Clock Tower Place. The free dinner is for any and all in the community. For more information, call the Flint Hills Breadbasket at 785-537-0730.