October 15, 2019
Submissions for Kansas Undergraduate Research Day at the Capitol
The Office of Undergraduate Research & Creative Inquiry is seeking submissions from undergraduates for the honor of presenting their research or creative inquiry at the Undergraduate Research Day at the Capitol on March 5, 2020. This is an annual event in coordination with other Kansas Board of Regents institutions. The deadline for applications is Dec. 6.
The following are requirements for applicants:
- Be undergraduates during the 2019-2020 academic year.
- Have completed research under the guidance of a K-State faculty mentor.
- Follow the methodology of the appropriate academic discipline.
- Have research of sufficient quality to be presented at a professional academic meeting.
- Have the skills, resources and capacity to produce a professional academic poster.
- Agree to undergo training and rehearse their presentations prior to the Capitol event.
Applications must include:
- The title of the project.
- A 250-word abstract.
- A short paragraph stating how your research is related to Kansas.
Read more information about Undergraduate Research Day at the Capitol.
Please contact the Office of Undergraduate Research & Creative Inquiry at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.